Terms and conditions
The goods delivered by us can be paid for by means of:
Bank transfer in the name of:
Fattoria Mendoza of Beltrami Maurizio
Via Giuseppe Rabboni 12/F
Ag. Cremona Via Cesare Battisti
IBAN code: IT49G0503411401000000004644
SWIFT Code: BAPPIT21V23
HOW TO BUY
CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
These conditions are inspired by and conform to the principles of Quality adopted by the company “Fattoria Mendoza” and the concept of Global Quality in Customer – Vendor relations.
Therefore their spirit is not the protection of the interests of the Supplier but the achievement of the best level of cooperation between both parties, at the service of the primary interest of the End Customer. The form is therefore that of an agreement between the Customer and the Supplier, who undertake in good faith to comply with certain rules useful for the achievement of Global Quality in their technical-commercial relationship.
1. PRODUCTS: PRICES AND FEATURES
* 1.1 Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the Products published are to be considered inclusive of VAT. The prices of the products published cancel and replace the previous ones and are subject to the effective availability of the Products. “Fattoria Mendoza” reserves the right to confirm or modify the prices of the Products published on its website or in information brochures and advertising material, at the time of confirmation of the order of the Customer.
* 1.2 The technical and functional characteristics of the Products published through promotional messages and brochures are those communicated by the respective manufacturers. “Fattoria Mendoza” does not assume any responsibility for the truthfulness and completeness of this information. Unless otherwise indicated, the manuals and Software relating to the Products are in the English language. Product images are indicative and not binding.
* 1.3 The Products are not supplied for trial. Although “Fattoria Mendoza” can provide information on the characteristics of the Products, the Customer is responsible for the choice of the ordered Products and the correspondence and conformity of the specifications indicated by each manufacturer to their needs.
* 1.4 “Fattoria Mendoza” reserves the right to modify and adapt the components, technical information, appearance and dimensions of the products in the catalogue, on the basis of design and aesthetic developments, even without prior notice.
* 1.5 Since each stage of assembly and aesthetic finishing is hand-crafted, including covers, there may be different details and minor imperfections that characterize the finished product.
2. ORDERS AND BILLING
* 2.1 All sent purchase orders for Products must be complete in all their parts and must contain all the elements necessary for the correct identification of the ordered Products. Each transmitted order of Products constitutes a contractual proposal of the Customer and, therefore, will be binding only if confirmed by the same for acceptance. The execution of the order is equivalent to the confirmation and acceptance of the order itself.
* 2.2 “Fattoria Mendoza” reserves the right not to accept incomplete orders that have not been duly filled in. In case of the non execution of the order by “Fattoria Mendoza” (if the same is due to unavailability of products ordered by the customer) “Fattoria Mendoza” will inform the customer as soon as possible, refunding any amount already paid by them against the unexecuted supply. In this case, the Customer shall not be entitled to any further reimbursement or to compensation of any kind for failure to supply.
* 2.3 The fiscal documentation relating to the ordered Products will be issued at the time of shipment of the Products to the Customer. If the customer has a VAT number and wishes to receive an invoice in his own name, he must indicate this request in the order.
3. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
* 3.1 All delivery costs of the Products are at the Customer’s expense. Deliveries are normally made by courier. In the case of cash on delivery shipments by courier, delivery of the Products is subject to payment, by the Customer, of the relevant price in cash. “Fattoria Mendoza” has the right, at its sole discretion, to deliver the Products ordered by a courier other than or by any other means that it deems appropriate. Unless otherwise indicated, all deliveries are made to the street level.
* 3.2 The delivery terms indicated refer to the Products present in its warehouses and, although they are carefully assessed, they are not binding for “Fattoria Mendoza”, which may subsequently confirm or modify them, according to its actual needs. Any delays in deliveries of less than 30 (thirty) days shall not entitle the Customer to refuse delivery of the Products, nor to claim compensation or indemnity of any kind.
* 3.3 Bluwebmania has the right to deliver the Products (even if related to the same order) in more than one successive delivery, in which case only one charge shall be made to the Customer by way of transport costs.
* 3.4 Special terms and conditions of delivery must be agreed in advance between the customer and “Fattoria Mendoza” and must be accepted in writing by the customer.
4. . SPECIAL OFFERS, PROMO, GIFTS
* 4.1 Any special offers or promotions are valid until stocks are empty and, in any case, are subject to the effective availability of the relevant Products. The special offers proposed are not cumulative. Gift or special offer products may be in promotional packaging (packaging means boxes, online manuals, etc.).
* 4.2 If a special offer provides for the sending of a free product together with one or more purchased Products, the Customer will be entitled to such free product only if the same has been expressly requested by the Customer in the order sent and until stocks run out.
* 4.3 No assistance or replacement is provided in relation to any products received free of charge by the Customer.
5. PRODUCT WARRANTY AND TECHNICAL SUPPORTA
* 5.1 “Fattoria Mendoza” only guarantees the material integrity of the Products at the time of delivery. Any defects covered by the Warranty must be reported by the Customer, under penalty of forfeiture, within and no later than 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery. If the Warranty is operative, the Customer shall only be entitled to the replacement of the damaged Products upon their return, excluding the Customer’s right to compensation for any damage. The shipping costs necessary for the replacement of the Products are charged to “Fattoria Mendoza”.
* 5.2 “Fattoria Mendoza” does not provide any guarantee on the Products other than that provided by the individual Manufacturers. The technical assistance and warranty interventions on the Products are carried out, where provided, by the individual Manufacturers, according to the terms and conditions indicated in the documentation attached to the Products. In particular, “Fattoria Mendoza” does not guarantee the compatibility of the Products with other products or equipment used by the Customer, nor does it guarantee the suitability of the Products for the specific use intended by the Customer.
* 5.3 Except for cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of “Fattoria Mendoza”, it is hereby agreed that, should the liability of “Fattoria Mendoza” for any reason whatsoever be ascertained with respect to the Customer – including in the event of default, total or partial, to the obligations assumed towards the Customer as a result of the execution of an order – the responsibility of “Fattoria Mendoza” may not exceed the price of the Products purchased by the Customer and for which the dispute has arisen.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
* 6.1 Pursuant to art. 5 of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 no. 185, the Customer (if it qualifies as a “consumer” pursuant to Article 1 letter b) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 no. 185) has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the Products ordered, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 10 (ten) working days of receipt of the Products.
* 6.2 The right of withdrawal referred to in Article 6.1 above must be exercised by the Customer, under penalty of forfeiture, by sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to “Fattoria Mendoza” within 10 (ten) working days of receipt of the Products. The above communication can also be sent, within the same term, by e-mail or fax to “Fattoria Mendoza”, provided that it is confirmed, by registered letter with return receipt, within 48 (forty-eight) hours following the sending of the e-mail or fax.
* 6.3 All returns (which must be perfectly intact and accompanied by the original packaging) must be authorized by Customer Service “Fattoria Mendoza” which will issue a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Once the RMA number has been received, the Customer can return the Product to the following address: “Fattoria Mendoza Via Giuseppe Rabboni n°12/F – 26100 Cremona – Italy”. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted.
* 6.4 Once the Products have been received (and their integrity verified), “Fattoria Mendoza” will, as soon as possible, credit the Customer with the cost of the returned Products (as indicated on the invoice), withholding the amount of the shipping costs that will be definitively borne by the Customer.
6.5 The right of withdrawal referred to in Article 6.1 cannot be exercised by the Customer in the event that the Products purchased consist of audiovisual or computer software sealed, which have been opened by the Customer
7. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Without prejudice to the possible applicability of mandatory provisions of law for the protection of consumers (as defined pursuant to art.1 letter b) of Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22 May 1999, any dispute in any way connected to these General Conditions shall be referred to the exclusive competence of the Court of Cremona.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and understood and to specifically accept the following clauses of the General Conditions of Sale “Fattoria Mendoza”: 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 e 7.